воскресенье, 21 февраля 2010 г.

Haiti's Economy

I had listened one podcast:
“Business Daily: Haiti`s Economy at BBC World Service, broadcast on 12 February 2010."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0063zcg

I had an aim to self-assess what skills do I have to listening tasks, especially how I can understand the authentic speech. I needed to listen to podcast not once. When I recognize unknown specific words, it becomes easy to understand the clear meaning.

In broadcast which I was listened The BBC's Mike Wooldridge reports from Port au Prince and Lesley Curwen talks to economist Dambisa Moyo, author of 'Dead Aid'. Mike Wooldridge said that people are desperate to earn cash through temporary clearing-up work in Haiti a month after the earthquake, that there is not enough work to satisfy all the people who need it. Dambisa Moyo answer about whether longer term construction should be funded purely from foreign aid money, or though innovative private sector financing. She said that clearly having a situation where the balk of development financial of consumer is problematic.

Hope that after this listening I am ready to pass my English exam better than earlier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий